Friday, December 02, 2005

So what's the deal, Slade?

I'm going to adding more links soon. If you want to find some people who I have much respect for, then go over to Slade Wilson's War Journal for a more updated link page. Now, whassup? Just this.

Slade's Place - my lounge - will be primarily a Critic oriented blog. The entertainment industry will either be praised or set ablaze here. You might see some fiction, but for the most part - it's all about my thoughts about a show, a CD, a comic book, etc.

You want the hot babes? Head over to the HQ. You want my personal views (and they are strange, trust me) - head over to the War Journal. Here, for the most part, will be me getting serious about what entertains me and sometimes - what let's me down.

Now - a plug.

My brother - The Deacon aka Steve Fritz has his
Animated Shorts over at Hero's Realm back up and he goes right for the now with an interview with "The Boondocks" creator, Aaron McGruder.

That's it for right now. Go visit my homeboy and tell him what you think. And then come back when I light this bad boy up.

Smoke em if you got em

No comments: