Saturday, November 19, 2005

adult swim - Friday Night Fix


adult swim has this wonderful thing called the "Friday Night Fix" whereas you can watch the newest episode of their shows prior to them airing them at their regular time. It's only accessible on their website. So, I watched the newest "The Boondocks" episode - "Guess Hoes Coming To Dinner". Brief synopsis - Granddad meets a young lady by the name of Cristal ("you know, like the champagne?") and proceeds to fall for her not realizing that she's a, well, she's a.... umm how can I put this delicately? Fuck it - she's a hoe.

Everyone else can tell but Granddad. Even Cristal is perplexed but hey, for her this is her sugar daddy so, she ain't complaining. Thing is - Huey and Riley are. Later we meet "A Pimp Named Slickback".

You need to watch this. If you can't check out FNF, then check out "The Boondocks" on adult swim - Sunday nights - 11PM est. This is funniest damn thing I've ever seen. No, really - I can't begin to tell you that if this doesn't get a fuckin' nomination for Comedy Series of the Year - I'm whippin somebody's natural ass.

1 comment:

mercurius said...

I still haven't seen it. I keep forgetting its timeslot, but view it I will.

Adela